Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

boston, day 1- sweat fest

Visiting Danny in Boston was fun, unfortunately I found out I arrived during the hottest time of the summer... It was really fun to be tourists, and strange how handy my iPhone finally came to be. Yelp is now one of my favorite apps :)

-Zaftigs Delicatessen: After dropping off my things, we took the T to this brunch spot, known for their Banana Stuffed French Toast.  Me and Danny split the French Toast and an Egg's Benedict.


-Garment District: The journey to this place was horrible. We both agreed that we never sweat this much in our lives. It's a shame because I could have spent so much more time in here if it weren't for all that sweat and death. The cool thing about this place is that they have a PILE of clothes on the first floor that sells for $1 a pound. It requires a lot of digging, which I usually love, but swimming in a pile of clothes along with my own sweat sounded like hell. I did snag a belt for 20 cents and a cute pair of loafers for $20. 
$1/lb area where you literally drown in the clothes


No comments:

Post a Comment