Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Copenhagen: Visiting Alexis and her new home

This past weekend me and Andrea went on our second trip to Copenhagen in Denmark. I think we both pretty much died and fell in love the same way we did in Sweden. It was especially nice to get to see my roommate from Berkeley! If you see this thank you Alexis for being a great hostess<3 Kind of surreal seeing you in another part of the world. In a good way :)

Because we were there for so long (feb 23-27) I figured it would be best to kind of break this down a bit.
SoOooOOOo, I would like to spend an entire post about how WONDERFUL her home (if I can call it that) is. Alexis had random housing and ended up in this beautiful building called Tietgen Dormitory. She explained how the building contains 360 resident units, mimicking the 360 degree nature of the circular structure itself.

I am so jealous of her, but can only feel so happy for her at the same time. Plus look how precious she is!
MTV Cribs starring Alexis Yumol


Welcome to her pad.


Her room is amazing.. the whole interior of the building feels like an IKEA model and moorreee!



its like a cubby for her bed!



The kitchen where we were so tempted to record our own cooking shows...doesn't she look like she's on a set?!

The TV room, where we got in all our trashy TV and naps, as well as one of the best views I've ever had out of a window. OK, one of the coooolest rooms ever.. because it also has a hammock.


The interior view from the window

No comments:

Post a Comment